Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winter Sucks

I don't think I'll ever really be able to express how much I hate winter.I wish I could either hibernate or just migrate west for it. Maybe animals have the right idea, they've been doing the exact same thing forever and it works out just fine. I'm trying my best to make the most of it. Bike riding slows to a crawl in these awful months and makes me start wishing I had moved years ago. Sad fact of the matter is that I love New England and couldn't see myself anywhere else. I hate the west coast lifestyle, too laid back for me. Us east coasters are very edgy and high strung and that's the way I like it....haha. One of the only things that gets me through it is the shops winter skatepark rentals. With two down and four more to go, it makes the winter go alittle faster for me. I wish we could find a building with a decent size space that wouldn't cost a small fortune and hook up some type of ramp set-up to hold me over, so I could ride there with my friends whenever. Well enough of that....hopefully this winter isn't all that bad and flys by! Chris Tardiff shows how to make the winter sessions fun in the picture below

No comments:

Post a Comment