Friday, September 2, 2011

T&F CT. Trip

For the past few weeks my old friend Vic and I have been trying to get  trip out to Connecticut to check out some of the parks that are out there. After a few weeks of back and forth with planning we finally decided on a day. So myself, Burroughs, and JT headed down to Providence to meet up with him and Nick Ferreira. Pumped to get to ride with these guys, been way too long since I've cruised with them so no matter what the parks looked like I knew that the day was gonna be good. First stop for us was a small park in Killingsly CT. This park was super rad, tight little place with a ton of flow and lines galore. I was blown away at how simple the setup was yet fun. From there we headed over to The Daily Grind which is an amazing bike,skate shop over in Danielson. The place is packed with goods and looked so nice very organized. Chuck from the place is a super awesome guy and he gave us directions to the next park on our little adventure. The second park we hit up was in Davison CT. This park was like a race track. Place was set up to go around making it very interesting. I've never ridden a park quite like it. Fun little place, if your in that area I'd say stop and give it a few runs.
 After that park we decided to give riding a rest and head back into Pawtucket to check out Vic's shop Circuit Bmx. Wow is all I can say the place looks super rad. Everything so neat and very well displayed. Stocked to the hilt with everything you could ever need for your BMX bike. We hung out there for a bit and then decided to head home. Good day overall! Check out the pics that myself, Burroughs, and JT shot.
Killingly

Burroughs pretzel armed

Vic killin


Nick sweet table

Killingsly park


Nick

Vic

Steve

Vic

JT

Vic

Nick

JT

Anthony McDougal
Daily Grind storefront

Daily Grind

Plainfield

Plainfield park

inside Circuit

No comments:

Post a Comment