Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Crashing sucks

 I was reminded today that this thing we do can really hurt you. Watched as someone went straight to the ground on his face. Caused by a hole in the ramps. That kinda crash always makes me say to myself....damn this is actually dangerous and we can get hurt doing this. It always puts a damper on my session from that point on and more or less kills my motivation for the day. For some reason it floats around in my head the rest of the time I spend on my bike the day it happens. But like the old saying goes: "You wanna play, you gotta pay". I mean don't get me wrong, this is no new revelation. It's just watching it happen brings be back to reality that BMX is something that can literally kill you. Enough of the the doom and gloom, bikes are fun and you should respect them. Now go ride

No comments:

Post a Comment