Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bike Check: Tony Long








How dare I give myself a bike check....haha Oh well here it is. I think anyone that knows me, knows that I am psyched on T-1. I've ridden a Terrible One since they were first available, and have no plans of ever riding anything else. So with that outta the way here we go, my current bike setup. All the pics for this were taken by JT Ahl. So thanks to him.
Frame: T-1 "Ruben" sig 21.15
Fork: Flybikes "Agua"
Headset: Flybikes
Bars: T-1 8.85"
Grips: T-1
Brakes/Lever/Cable: Flybikes
Stem: Flybikes frontload 50mm
Cranks: Flybikes
Pedals Flybikes "Ruben" graphite
Chain: Odyssey "bluebird" no halflink
Sprocket: T-1 "Logans run" 28t
Seat/post: Flybikes "Uno"
Wheels: Front: Flybikes hub w/ Flybikes front rim Rear: Profile mini cassette 10t Ti custom axle w/ Flybikes rear rim
Tires: Flybikes "Ruben" ligera folding 2.25 front, 2.15 rear with a Flybikes "cobra" tube in the rear
Pegs: Flybikes Chromoly

1 comment: