Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Knowin' where your goin' and goin' where your knowin'

Had plans to go to CT. today, but they fell through so I made other plans to go to a few spots that I really like and already knew. It really kinda started with a texted picture of the C-Bowl yesterday. (Again with a texted pool pic.) So I wasn't too upset that the trip to CT. didn't work out. I'm always glad to get a chance to cruise the  pool. I decided to meet a few guys up at Hyde park and go from there. We then proceeded to the "red banks" and lastly the C-Bowl. Great crew today, got to ride with a few guys I rarely get to. Always good to see different guys. The following are pictures taken by me, Dave Riker, and Stu Scipione with my camera. Nothing too crazy, just an overall fun day..
Dave Riker

Lenny

Riker

Coleman Lopes

Riker

Brian Nguyen

TL

Riker barspin

Josh Huston

TL

Ray Haggerty

Josh

Josh

Ray

TL

Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment