Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring....FINALLY

Tim Roxbugh @ Hingham        photo 333 photography
This Winter in New England didn't ever wanna let go. Seems like we would have a nice day and then a week of crap weather. The nights are still very cold, but I feel the winds of change blowin'. The weather during the days are getting better and better. It's time to get out on the bike and dust off the Winter cobwebs. This weekend will be the first full day filming mission I've had since last October. Psyched on the progress of the whole video and hopefully we can pick up momentum with the nicer weather. You'll be able to follow the filming progress of me and my crew for the Maul's shop video through this blog. I'll be posting some pics from our missions if we have someone shooting. Psyched that it's finally Spring. Onward to a good Summer....get out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment