Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hingham skatepark revisted

Those of you that have Facebook, which I think is probably everyone in the world at this point? If your not aware I started a petition on there to try and help me in my fight to get bikes allowed into the newly built Hingham skatepark built in eastern Ma. I plan to try and talk to the town and get bikes in there this year. I think everyone knows my feelings on this crazy "no bikes" rule. With this being the first decent park built on the south shore, I feel it's more than important to make a stand before any other towns pop up and build something else worth riding and follow Hingham's lead. So help me and yourself out sign this and get others to sign it as well http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/bikesinhingham

No comments:

Post a Comment